Located Corston, Bath
About Sutro Group
We’re Sutro Group, a rapidly growing multi-disciplined company specialising in cutting-edge services such as Drone Inspection, Rope Access, Robotics Inspection, NDT Inspection, Advanced NDT, and Confined Space Rescue.
At Sutro, we’re dedicated to excellence, innovation, and safety. Our experts utilise the latest technology and expertise to redefine industry standards.
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing exceptional administrative support? We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Corston, Bath, UK. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of our office and supporting our team members.
This is an exciting role which forms an important part of our companies’ growth. As part of your training you will be required to travel to London for one day per week for approximately 12 weeks (travel expenses and overtime paid). Once your training is complete you will be based from our Corston, Bath office and home, with occasional travel to London to stay in touch with the wider team.
- Perform general office duties, including answering phone calls, managing emails, and maintaining files.
- Greet and assist visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Assist with document preparation, data entry, and report generation.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Collaborate with team members to handle administrative tasks efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Liaising with the accounts team.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in or willing to learn Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and listen to feedback.
- From £12.00 per hour depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave. Rising by 1 day with each year of employment to a max of 30 days.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- Flexible hybrid working in-line with business needs.
- Commission for introducing new business.
- Full onsite training.
- Pension auto-enrolment.
- Parking space.
- Doggy friendly.
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position, please send your CV and message detailing your relevant qualifications and experience in the contact form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Administrative Assistant Application” in the subject line.
From £12.00 per hour depending on experience
Between 24 – 40 hours per week
25 days annual leave. Rising by 1 day with each year of employment to a max of 30 days
Part-Time / Full-Time